Being Compliant is in our nature
Yes!. Allnet4u Enterprise is fully PCI DSS Compliant in order to accept credit and debit cards online.
We have passed and continuously maintain various security certifications. And our services have helped numerous enterprise companies, and universities achieve and maintain their compliance status.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) certification safeguards cardholder data. Allnet4u Enterprise complies with PCI DSS for every monetary transaction a customer makes. Contact our Support team to read the Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ).
Allnet4u Enterprise guarantees full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Allnet4u Enterprise encrypts all data in transit and at rest. Data transfer is protected using the industry-standard TLS 1.2 protocol, while data at rest is encrypted using AES-256 server-side encryption.
The Allnet4u Enterprise website is regulary checked against security breachs.
We have the authority to charge your credit card or debit card online with your authorization.
You can order and pay through our authorized credit card processor, Psigate.
No—when you enter a card, we only verify the card. Your card is charged only when you order or at the end of the billing cycle.
To guarantee maximum security for your infrastructures, we include an anti-DDoS system with auto-mitigation..
It provides your services with round-the-clock protection against all types of DDoS attack, without any limitations in terms of volume or duration.
– The web hosting on the server can be accomplished by using the IP based hosting that provides resources and services as follows:
– IP based hosting provides dedicated IPs that consists of virtual hosts and having the different IP address.
– Web server is configured with different and multiple physical network interfaces using the same physical interface.
– Web server uses this IP address to connect the client with the server to determine the web site that provides the client a view of it.
– IP addresses provide the resources that are required in order to use the SSL certificates and other resources rather than shared certificate.
– There are two major platforms that providing hosting and servers to host on. The differences between them are as follows:
– Unix are more efficient in performing offsite and onsite, whereas windows doesn’t provide very good efficiency to work with.
– Unix provide lower hosting cost for the website using the high bandwidth, whereas windows take more resources and have the cost higher for the storage.
– Unix is better for the websites that are static and includes HTML and graphics, whereas Windows is used for heavy websites and having more requirements.
– Unix supports the scripting languages like PHP and databases like MySQL and other related categories, whereas Windows supports IIS, coldfusion and big applications that take more space.
– To host a website a platform needs to be decided using which the hosting can be made simpler.
– The specification needs to be determined before hosting the website and choosing the hosting platform.
– The choice of operating system needs to be clear in choosing the website hosting services and the resources that the particular hosting platform requires need to be known.
– The web hosting platform requires lots of services that need to be decided before hosting the website on the web.
– The space and the cost need to be kept minimum and according to that the choice has to be made between hosted or shared platforms.
– The traffic can be measured using the size of the files that are transferred from one place to another (server-client).
– It can also be measured by the size of the file that is being requested by the client from the server.
– The number of visitors arriving on the website also involve in the measurement of the traffic using the web hosting platform.
– The advertisements of the sites take more bandwidth to allow more number of users to be on the website.
– More number of users provides higher traffic on the website thus it requires more bandwidth on the web hosting sites.
A one time setup fee may be charged to keep our prices low and paid for our expenses on certain products and serrvices.
When fees applies, the charge appears in your order form.
Allnet4u Enterprise web hosting require from new registration that the email addresse is valid.
Your dedicated server is on-site monitored 24-7.
As soon as our live monitoring system detects an malfunction, our surveillance and intervention technicians will be alerted and will check your server in 15 mins and less.
WithAllnet4u Enterprise, you get unlimited, non-metered traffic included as a standard (excludes datacentres located in the Asia-Pacific region).
However, the network resources are shared between customers. Bandwidth has a fair usage rule (apart from users who have signed up to the guaranteed bandwidth option).
To ensure optimal performance for all of our customers, Allnet4u Enterprise reserves the right to limit a service’s outgoing public bandwidth throughput by up to 50%, if it has a detrimental effect on network quality for other users.
Affiliates help generate revenue by referring customers to your business. The client consote includes a comprehensive affiliate system with support for one-time and recurring commissions, either in percentages or fixed values. It also includes payout delays, minimum withdrawal limits, and live statistics and information for affiliates in the Client Area.
- Customer is entitled to compensation if Customer’s web site, databases, email, FTP, SSH or webmail become unusable as a result of failure(s) in Allnet4u systems for reasons other than previously announced scheduled maintenance, coding or configuration errors on the part of the Customer.
- Customer will receive Allnet4u Enterprise web hosting credit equal to the Customer’s current hosting cost for 1 (one) day of service for each 1 (one) hour (or fraction thereof) of service interruption, up to a maximum of 10% of Customer’s next pre-paid hosting renewal fee.
- Allnet4u Enterprise web hosting assessment of downtime begins when Customer opens a support ticket to report the problem.
When you rent a server from Allnet4u Enterprise web hosting, you can select your datacentre from one of our global data centers located in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America.
– This measures the availability that tells about the reachable sources to the website in a given period of time.
– The availability can be measured by using the following formula:
– Total time = 365 days per year * 24 hours per day * 60 minutes per hour = 525,600 minutes per year
– Uptime is a method that is used to refer to a system that is already having online presence and there is some event occurring on the network.
– The event doesn’t take the network into the account and it just sees that how long the system is up and running and serving the purpose.
– There are different types of hosting provided to upload and share their files using the web or Internet.
– Free web hosting service: provides limited services and offers it to companies in that it offers advertisements and other services with limitations.
– Shared web hosting service: where a server shares many websites all placed at one place having the range from few to hundred.
> The domains are most probably remains shared with a common pool of resources that is based on the server like RAM and CPU.
– Reseller web hosting: this is the web hosting that allows clients to provide web hosting to others. This includes individual domains that are listed using the affiliated with a reseller.
– Virtual Dedicated Server: this is also known as also known as a Virtual Private Server (VPS). This provided the divided server resources in the virtual servers and the method that doesn’t relate directly to the hardware.
– Dedicated Server: this is a single machine server that can be thought as a personal server that is used to host one or more web sites using the connection.
– It can be handled by the user having the full control over the operating system and the resources it uses.
– It doesn’t allow the user to own the server but it is just another type of self managed or unmanaged server.
– Dedicated servers are more costly but they allow better services than the shared ones due to the reliability.
– Dedicated servers require lots of responsibility and maintenance to manage the resources and to provide the services.
– It provides higher security as it is better than the other servers like shared servers that compromise on security as it is shared between many.
Yes. You are protected within 30-days from the time of installation., should you not be fully satisfied with your VPS service.
Refund is not applicable to any installation fees, one-time fees or usage based charges.
Refund to customer will be made within 60-days after all conditions for the 30-Day Risk– Free Trial have been satisfied.
Allnet4u Enterprise will either issue you with a full refund or provide you with the option to exchange for another VPS of equal value to the original.
Should you wish to exchange for another VPS, Allnet4u Enterprise will either refund you for the difference or ask you to pay in the difference; as
determined by the price of the second VPS.
Allnet4u Enterprise do not refund for causes such
1- Product or service not used by the client
2- Software, Licence or similar program.
4- Add-ons such additional disk space, IP address, and others not coming with the VPS by default and added by the clients.
Please, NOTE that domain name registrations are final and non-refundable. As changes are no longer allowed after a registration request is submitted, you should always check for correct spelling before purchasing a domain name.
This guarantee includes network and server uptime. However, we cannot be held responsible for upstream problems outside of our network and areas where Allnet4u Enterprise Web Hosting has no direct influence, such as backbone provider failures, fiber-optic main line cuts, DNS or Registrar problems with subscribers’ domain names, routing problems between a client’s location and our data center. The uptime guarantee is also not applicable if the service interruption was caused by a natural or unnatural event that is not directly under the control (or jurisdiction) of Allnet4u Enterprise.
Allnet4u Enterprise reserves the right to unilaterally amend, suspend, or terminate this policy, or, in the event of policy abuse, exclude customers from its application.
You will get a IPv4 and a IPv6 but Allnet4u Enterprise do not include a domain name with any of oour web hosting plans.
If you need a domain name, you must register with a domain name registrar.
There are many on the market.
All our services is due the date before the expiration.
eg. You order your server on July 1, your server should be paid at the latest on June 30.
In case service is not renewed on time, your server will be suspended, reloaded with a new operating system and redistributed after 2-days.
All your datas will be lost with NO possiblities of recuperation.
It is your responsablity to backup your data if you have to bankup plans
To re-onen your server during the 2-days grace period, you have to open a toicket once your payment is done.
You have the option in your client portal area to add funds, or have a subscription.
The funds will be users to paid due payment, or new services.
It is to our customer the sole responsability to follow their payment terms.
Our system send a renewal notice few days before your server expire.
Allnet4u Enterprise may temporarily deny or terminate your service or prodict due to our TOS, or client’s failure to pay their charges at due time.
IP addresses and/or IP blocks can be transferred between most or our dedicated servers, and shered web hosting reseller sites, so you can keep them if you choose to change the servers or sites you use.
Shared web hosting:
You have one (1) dedicated IPv4 and one (1) IPv6. No other IPs can be added.
Reseller Shared web hosting:
You have one (1) dedicated IPv4 and one (1) IPv6 on each site, up to 10 sites.
You can add (optional) more IPv4 and IPV6 at anytime on any website you control.
Entry-Level dedicated server:
You have one (1) IPv4 and /64 IPv6
You are can add up to another 16 IPv4.
Enterprise dedicated server serie:
You have one (1) IPv4 and /64 IPv6.
You are can add up to 255 IPv4.
Game dedicated server serie:
With the Minor, Major and Senior Game dedicated server
You have one (1) IPv4 and /64 IPv6.
You are can add 16 more IPv4.
With the Game Pro dedicated serve:
You have one (1) IPv4 and /64 IPv6.
You are can add up to 256 more IPv4.
Budget dedicated server:
You have one (1) IPv4 and /64 IPv6.
NO other IP can be ordered.
Our IPV4 are follower and can be transfered with no charge between your server, if:
from site to site with a Reseller web hosting plan.
Between virtual server if both virtual servers are located in the same datacenter or country.
From one enry-level dedicated server to another entry-level dedicated server if both entry-level dedicated servers are located in the same datacenter or country.
From one enterprise dedicated server to another enterprise dedicated server if both enterprise dedicated servers are located in the same datacenter or country.
Between the Junior, Major and Senior Game dedicated server, if both dedicated server are located in the same datacenter or country.
Between Game Pro dedicated server, if both dedicated servers are located in the same datacenter or country.
To order additional IPv4, open a ticked after you complete your order.
There are two main factors that make a dedicated server different from a virtual instance.
Firstly, the machine’s raw performance is different: there is no virtualisation layer consuming resources on a dedicated server, so you are guaranteed full use of the physical resources.
The second difference concerns the level of server administration.
With a dedicated server, you manage everything from its configuration to the data hosted on it, and you are also responsible for ensuring that it is secure. This means you can opt for a more advanced installation, which is essential for the use of certain business applications (for example).
The main benefit of a dedicated solution is the total freedom you enjoy as a user.
However, if you would like to avoid technical management and concentrate solely on your web project, then our Shared web hosting solution instances are the best solution for you.
Just need to build a simple website? Take a look at our shared hosting solutions, which offer you a hosting platform at an unbeatable cost, with the configuration fully managed by Allnet4u Enterprise.